bears123
Commence à baver ici régulièrement
Commence à baver ici régulièrement

Présentatrice favorite: dfrrh

Posté le: Mardi 31 Juillet 2018, 03:04
Sujet du message: Cheap Detroit Red Wings Jersey
Répondre en citant

"

BERLIN, April 25 (Xinhua) -- Defender Marcel Schmelzer has extended his contract ahead of schedule to stay with Borussia Dortmund until 2021, the Bundesliga runner-up confirmed in a statement on Monday.

The Germany international, whose contract expires in summer 2017, had his contract extended for another four years to wear Dortmund's jersey until June 2021.

""I am very delighted to remain part of this strong team in the future. Dortmund remains my sportive home. In addition, the region became for my family and me our second home,"" Schmelzer said.

The 28-year-old left back plays since his youth for the ""BVB"" and made his debut for the first team in August 2008. He made ever since 196 Bundesliga appearances, providing two goals and 18 assists, to clinch the league title twice (2011 and 2012) as well as the German Cup (2012).

""Marcel Schmelzer is a home-grown talent we developed. He identifies himself with the club and has made another step forward this season. We are very pleased that we have been able to extend with Marcel,"" Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc said.

Thomas Tuchel's men sit on the second place of the Bundesliga standings. They encounter 10-placed Wolfsburg at the 32nd round on Saturday.

" "

NAIROBI Cheap New York Rangers Jersey , Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- Former New York Marathon champion Stanley Biwott has shaken off a persistent hamstring injury and will be among the elite runners gunning for the Chicago Marathon title on Oct. 8.

Biwott, 31, was forced to withdraw from London Marathon in April through injury and has had four months to go through rehabilitation and is optimistic he will have what it takes to claim the title in Chicago next month.

""The hamstring injury is gone and now the focus is on winning in Chicago. It is good they have given me an opportunity to test myself and I will take it with passion to prove myself as one of the best athletes in marathon,"" he said on Thursday from Eldoret.

In 2016 Cheap New Jersey Devils Jersey , Biwott finished second at the London Marathon in a personal best of 2:03:51.

That time makes him one of fewer than 10 men to have run a sub-2:04 marathon on a record-eligible course. In fact he is the seventh fastest man, though that might change with the Berlin Marathon on Sunday.

""I had good plans for 2017. I thought I had the injury under control but the problem got worse. I pledged to return strong and here I am. Let see what Chicago course can provide,"" he said.

Fast time will be part of his strategy but he ruled out going for the world record, which now stands at 2:02.57 by compatriot Dennis Kimetto.

Xi meets Singaporean PM on advancing ties

Rescue teams work to find survivors as Mexico quake toll reaches 230

In pics: general debate of UN General Assembly on day 2

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp Cheap Nashville Predators Jersey , Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

" "

WASHINGTON, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- While young men were often seen as key video game players, about four-in-ten women in the United States also said that they played video games at least sometimes, according to a new survey conducted by Pew Research Center recently.

The video games were more popular among adult women below 50 Cheap Montreal Canadiens Jersey , with 49 percent of female recipients younger than 30 said they played video games often or sometimes, and about 48 percent of women from 30-49 made the same claim, said the survey published on Pew's website on Monday.

The survey, conducted in March and April Cheap Minnesota Wild Jersey , counts video games played on a computer, TV, game console or portable device, such as a mobile phone.

The statistics also revealed that young men remain as the ""main force"" among U.S. video game players Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jersey , as 70 percent of male recipients younger than 30 said they played video games often or sometimes.

Of all the seven different types of games mentioned in the survey, puzzle games were more popular with women than with men. About 72 percent of video-game-playing women said they played these, compared with 52 percent of male recipients.

The author Anna Brown, a research analyst Cheap Florida Panthers Jersey , said that puzzle games were also distinct in other ways. They were more likely to be played by those with at least a bachelor's degree than by those with less education.

Besides, Brown noticed that in spite of other recent research suggesting that playing video games was associated with a decline in work hours among younger men, her survey found that adults who worked full- or part-time were about as likely as those who are unemployed and looking for work to say they play.

East China's Zhejiang braces for Typhoon Talim

Aerial view of Wanfo Lake in E China's Anhui

Tribute in Light, One World Trade Center seen on 911 anniv.

Newly-unveiled Mercedes-Benz Concept EQA car displayed in Germany

China Cheap Detroit Red Wings Jersey , Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

" There’s No Better Way To Advertise Your Whale Tour Business Than These! There’s No Better Way To Advertise Your Whale Tour Business Than These! July 5, 2013 | Author: Jeff Howard | Posted in Business

You don’t have to put whale watching tour boat business growth on hold just because you’re on a budget. Expanding can be both effective and affordable. Read on to find the balance.

What you wear can determine your whale watching tour boat business success. It is more significant to be pressed than branded. Whale Tour Business expert consider . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Cheap New MLB Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholeasale Jerseys From China
Publicité

Posté le: Mardi 31 Juillet 2018, 03:04
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sauter vers:   

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation