countstatic
Salut, j"débarque! Z"êtes heureux?
Salut, j

Pays: USA
Présentatrice favorite: Jocelyne Thuet

Posté le: Jeudi 28 Juillet 2011, 19:00
Sujet du message: Jocelyne Thuet
Répondre en citant

Does anyone know if Jocelyne is still at France 3 Centre? I haven't seen her for a while and I do know that Wafa Dahman recently moved to Languedoc Roussillon. I was wondering if Jocelyne has also moved to another region. Let me know if you have any information about her. I miss seeing her. Merci.
APS221
A fais ses premiers pas sur le forum Caps-Télé
A fais ses premiers pas sur le forum Caps-Télé

Pays: USA
Présentatrice favorite: Jocelyne Thuet

Posté le: Vendredi 29 Juillet 2011, 03:16
Répondre en citant

I don't think anything has happened. Since it's July, I think she's probably on vacation. It's probably one of those long paid vacations that the French are famous for. I don't know how much you watch France3 news programs, but you can tell their in a sort of "summer vacation mode" that happens every year around this time. First, I've noticed the main national programs have had substitute presenters. For example, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau has been filling in for Carole Gaessler on the France3 National 19/20. Next, I've noticed that many regional programs have the same presenter for the 12/13 and 19/20 editions every day. Usually, this is only done during the weekends. Next, I've noticed that many regional programs are shorter and padded with reports from the "Editions des régions" and "Editions Des Locales." In addition, many regions seem to be having more "grand region" editions like Bourgogne-Franche Comté, Ouest, and Normandie.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry. She'll probably be back by the end of August.

[EDIT]: It looks like Wafa Dahman has moved from Montpellier (Languedoc-Roussillon) to Clermont-Ferrand (Auvergne). She's been on the 12/13 and 19/20 regional editions since the 27th. I guess she just filling in for presenters on vacation. I wonder where she'll go next. At this rate, she'll be in Saint-Denis (Réunion) by the end of the month.
scott154
Vient participer
Vient participer

Pays: France
Présentatrice favorite: sport

Posté le: Lundi 28 Août 2017, 16:43
Sujet du message: Air Jordan 11 for sale
Répondre en citant

Salomon
Canada Goose sale
Roshe Run
Nike Air Max 90
chaussure Salomon
Dr Dre Beats
Nike Air Max Thea
Yeezy Boost 350 v2 zebra
Canada Goose outlet
Fitflop
Nike Air Max 2017 sale
Moncler jackets
Air Max
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Hermes belt
mens Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90 hyperfuse
Salomon
mens Nike Air Max
Salomon
Moncler outlet
Jordan shoes
Nike Huarache hommes
Canada Goose
Nike outlet store
Nike Air Huarache
Air Max 90 femme
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Air Huarache
Air Max 90 pas cher
yeezy boost
Fitflop clearance
Nike Roshe
Canada Goose UK
Nike Air Max 90 hommes
Air Jordan 11
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Air Huarache
Nike Roshe Run
Nike shoes
Moncler jackets
Nike Air Max 95
Nike Roshe
Fitflop clearance sale
Air Max 2016
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Roshe
Nike Air Max 90 hyperfuse
Air Max 90 homme
Fitflop clearance
Nike Air Huarache
Hermes belt
Fitflop
Fitflop clearance
Vient participer
Vient participer

Citation: jlk
Pays: Belgique
Présentatrice favorite: oi[i

Posté le: Vendredi 22 Septembre 2017, 04:03
Sujet du message: Adidas
Répondre en citant

Adidas Stan Smith
Adidas ZX 750
Nike
Nike Air Max
Adidas
Commence à baver ici régulièrement

Présentatrice favorite: ABC

Posté le: Mardi 26 Septembre 2017, 21:20
Sujet du message: Skechers Women
Répondre en citant

Most women uncover high-heels shoes and boots interesting and they might prefer to put it on on the particular date using fans * in particular through Romantic evening. Considering that women's shoes possess this sort of large Skechers UK require, you'll be ready to build an online footwear keep inside a few simple measures: Step A single: Get yourself a web hosting bank account in addition to a domainIn the start, it's important Clarks Shoes to subscript to get a embraced or even reseller internet hosting account and acquire an individual domain name when you begin building a site to market solutions. Knowing some elementary Html page and also PHP scripting expressions, start starting your individual site less than a couple of hours. Most web hosting solutions supply free setting up of E-commerce internet sites by Rihanna Puma using Fantastico - a commercial script stockpile this completes putting in website apps into a web site.Step Only two: Start off getting dependable middleman suppliersIf you want to complete a dropship enterprise method, you need Ralph Lauren Outlet to find a dependable decline transporter in which manages your current share supply along with transport of your products on your clients. For that reason, you should look for data as a result of on the net directories and world wide web Nike Cortez community forums. Gather as much information as they can in order to avoid prevalent startup company problems.Step 3: Test out your productChoose handful of girl's sneaker items which the majority of females don and also check it out by promoting them through your internet sneaker retailer that you have just made. Point out to the products which are usually sellable. Subsequently, enhance the actual campaign of the picked Michael Kors Outlet out merchandise by way of Pay-Per-Click (Pay per click) common advertising models strategy for instance Google adwords.Step Three: Think about additional factors which could influence your merchandise salesGood top quality sneakers in addition to shoe-size availability, efficient distribution company will also be key this Fidget Spinner increase the number of faithful people to return to your web site thereby improve revenue as well as your E-commerce web page name in the long run run of the business.

Présentatrice favorite: ABC

Posté le: Vendredi 06 Octobre 2017, 22:14
Sujet du message: Fidget Spinners
Répondre en citant

If youre reading this document then you happen to be almost certainly searching for a Ralph Lauren Outlet Online brand new pair of touch shoes. Theirs loads of choice out there and this article will help you decide out there a couple which usually complete your entire engage moving requirements.Firstly, let us look into why is a faucet shoe totally different from some other type of boogie shoes. Fidget Spinner This company is specifically designed with regard to tap into and possess metallic clothing attached for the underside from the your back heel as well as feet Clarks Shoes named taps. As soon as struck from a hard exterior, they make the particular lound rhythmic tapping seem that is certainly symbolic of this kind of dance.Just Nike Cortez Classic as with any set of two dance shoes, your current tap shoes ought to provide a person using a at ease suit. Regardless how fashionable they seem, not exactly how remarkable the standard of the particular touching noise they create, a good ill-fitting pair are just simply no Skechers UK work with simply because they can slow down your own moving ability. A pair of properly fitting tap into shoes will supply a comfortable suit in your foot or so yet wont be as well limited. Should they move around somewhat, its best Fenty Puma to test the next sizing straight down because toes operate very hard when learning in order to engage party and so just about any activity with the shoe around the ft . can cause really really irritating blisters.The style you end up picking is basically Michael Kors Canada Outlet to particular preference however for males it is less difficult.
Vient participer
Vient participer

Présentatrice favorite: a

Posté le: Vendredi 20 Octobre 2017, 14:14
Sujet du message: MK bags sale UK
Répondre en citant

Michael Kors factory outlet online shopping Perhaps women of all ages Michael Kors cinder bag were being Michael Kors portsmouth blessed while Michael Kors animal print bag using habit of dark gray Michael Kors purse warm the Michael Kors handbags 2015 actual Michael Kors womens bag bags, particularly those trendy bags. Michael Kors red glasses Right Michael Kors crossbody bag clearance after an white MK bag individual, however i, a Michael Kors laptop tote bag fashionable Michael purses on sale lady, have a robust Michael Kors purple aviator sunglasses experiencing towards the Michael Kors grey tote bag bags MK hamilton bag specifically to be Michael Kors shop online europe able to trendy Michael Kors back bag bags Michael Kors jet set brown on sale. Michael Kors medium bag While i was youthful, Michael Kors weekender bag I'd been Michael Kors grey crossbody bag therefore in Michael Kors red purse love with pink quilted Michael Kors purse the fashionable bags. Any Michael Kors nylon handbags time some Michael Kors lenses other children Michael Kors handbags sale online UK moved the lovely Michael Kors plum purse bags to Michael Kors new handbags visit to school, I Michael Kors plum bag began MK designer bags to cart my Michael Kors wallet clutch own mom's hobo Michael Kors shoulder bag bag Michael Kors teal to college, which taught Michael Kors crossbody bag UK me to be Michael Kors aviator sunglasses with rhinestones attention in MK handbags online sale the college. My Michael Kors shop partner and Michael Kors python handbag i Michael Kors small pink purse loved that kind associated lilac Michael Kors bag with feeling Michael Kors white bag which had amazon Michael Kors handbags been not the Michael Kors pumps same as other individuals. Michael Kors tops UK

Michael Kors purse jet set travel Now I Michael Kors ladies aviator sunglasses have modified to Michael Kors handbags online some female that Kors bags is considering hobo Michael Kors jet set signature tote bags. official Michael Kors outlet I prefer collecting all Michael Kors pink tote Michael Kors jet black purse kinds of hobo bags, Michael Kors phone purse possibly I will Michael Kors wallet be inside Michael Kors gold chain purse my Michael Kors hamilton tote sale life is risk.

Michael Kors outlet store UK Once Michael Kors website My spouse Michael Kors mens wallet UK and i read which Michael Kors audrina sunglasses classy bags purple Michael Kors purse ended up for sale Michael Kors MK tote and MK purses on sale hobo bags had Michael Kors brown bag UK been provided, which grey and silver Michael Kors bag often taught me Michael Kors bedford crossbody bag to be Michael Kors small bag and so thrilled Michael Kors beach bag sale Michael Kors sunglasses ireland i always couldn't Michael Kors pink bag fit in rest m Kors bags the whole evening. The blue Michael Kors purse Michael Kors designer bags day after I got amazon Michael Kors bags right up Michael Kors chelsea sunglasses gold so beginning real Michael Kors bag and also hurried to cheap Michael Kors sunglasses the Michael Kors gold tote location. The bags discounted green Michael Kors bag don't disappoint myself MK handbags 2016 , so i light blue Michael Kors purse enjoy a Michael Kors clutch bag sale UK great deal Michael Kors grey handbag of treasure. Michael Kors crossover purses Walking on Michael Kors bags house, I was thinking Michael Kors red crossbody how Michael Kors cat eye sunglasses many hobo bags Michael bags I needed obtained Michael Kors small blue purse , the body fat Michael Kors jet set and cumbersome Michael Kors navy purse man using bloated Michael Kors side bag face vulnerable me Michael Kors outlet bags real at Michael Kors online sale hand my own Michael Kors slippers bags to your americas best Michael Kors glasses ex, Michael Kors fulton handbag or I would personally Michael Kors bags prices in UK become slain Michael Kors bag and purse by simply his Michael Kors jet set bag weapons. Could Michael Kors UK office possibly be the Michael Kors glasses person also had Michael Kors shopping bag a good Michael Kors jet set shoulder bag attention with the MK leather handbags hobo Michael Kors red tote bags in addition to Michael Kors rings UK realized Michael Kors grey that it had been Michael Kors glasses 2016 bound Michael Kors pink to be described Michael Kors outlet store as a inclination Michael Kors blue handbag with the Michael Kors discount rise in Michael Kors handbags prices popularity of Michael Kors bags UK online hobo bags. I had been Michael Kors navy bag consequently mad Michael Kors small black purse with Michael Kors sale in UK his behaviors along Michael Kors camouflage handbags with forgotten Michael Kors mauve purse his words and i Michael Kors mini purse also beat him MK outlet sale with my MK hand bag bags. I Michael Kors jeans bag became thus Michael Kors chelsea gold fortunate in which in Michael Kors purple eyeglasses Michael Kors blue leather bag which guy has been faint MK handbags cheap , Michael Kors jet set large crossbody or perhaps I would MK red bag become designer handbags outlet Michael Kors killed by his / her pistols. new Michael Kors crossbody

That silver Michael Kors purse MK handbags had been everyone, pink Michael Kors purse some sort Michael Kors factory outlet of ridiculous lady who Michael Kors bag black gold had previously been Michael Kors black crossbody bag happy to Michael Kors crossbody sale expire in my Michael Kors london office most liked Michael Kors satchel bag bags. Possibly I Michael Kors astor handbag have done Michael Kors designer that will impulsively, Michael Kors pocket tote bag yet Michael Kors bag styles hobo bags totally have Michael Kors tote bags usa these Michael Kors crossbody bag charm bracelets to Michael Kors black cat eye sunglasses accomplish that. Michael Kors june sunglasses Will you be Michael Kors tote bag UK excited about this hobo MK purses clearance buy Michael Kors bag bags while myself Michael Kors black and tan tote ? If you are also Michael Kors outlet store locations in love with Michael Kors cosmetic bag these individuals harrods Michael Kors , you ought discount Michael Kors bags UK to Michael Kors small handbag think happy. It Michael Kors saddle bag can be really worth. Michael Kors purse price Well, i want Michael Kors cross shoulder bag Michael Kors selma UK to be in Michael Kors white bags UK love with that.
Michael Kors orange bag
Everything rose gold Michael Kors bag on earth MK sale UK possesses motives along with MK purses outlet final results Michael Kors bag jet set medium , will not sense Michael Kors black crossbody regretted for ones Michael Kors outlet mall Michael Kors diaper bag behaviour. Once you're cheap Michael Kors purses crazy about something which MK purses cheap convey that Michael Kors outlet prices this provides the MK saffiano leather tote special charms for Michael Kors outlet UK online you. Just feel your own personal face in addition to judging ability, and let the issues go from your hand in case you have preferred that. Apart from, there are several items inside bags for sale when you spend your time and hunting that meticulously. I'm excited about the sensation to find prize the type of bags available for sale.

Présentatrice favorite: lppik

Posté le: Lundi 11 Décembre 2017, 00:07
Sujet du message: KD 10 Shoes
Répondre en citant

Pandora Bracelet UK
Pandora Rings
North Face Outlet
Pandora Ring
Polo Ralph Lauren
Michael Kors Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Ralph Lauren UK
Kyrie 3 Shoes
NMD Adidas
Vans Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Tory Burch Outlet Online
Canada Goose parka
Adidas NMD R1
Ralph Lauren Polo
Kyrie 3
Timberland Boots For Women
Pandora Jewelry
Jimmy Choo Shoes Outlet
Timberland Boots
Pandora UK
Adidas Yeezy
Ralph Lauren polo Shirts
Nike KD 10
Kyrie 4 Shoes
North Face Jackets For Women
KD Shoes
Coach Outlet
Valentino Shoes
Harden vol 1
Ugg UK

Posté le: Lundi 11 Décembre 2017, 22:58
Sujet du message: Pandora Ring
Répondre en citant

KD 10 Shoes
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Harden shoes
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Pandora Bracelets
Vans Outlet
Canada Goose parka
Valentino Shoes
Yeezy boost 350 v2
Adidas NMD
Ralph Lauren polo Shirts
Kyrie 4
KD 10
Moncler Outlet
Timberland Boots For Men
Adidas NMD
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Pandora Official Site
Pandora Rings
Tory Burch Outlet
Nike Kyrie 3
Timberland Boots For Men
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Coach Outlet
Pandora Jewelry
Ralph Lauren Polo
Ugg UK
Pandora Ring
North Face Jackets Clearance
Pandora Jewelry
Kyrie 3

Posté le: Mardi 12 Décembre 2017, 20:55
Sujet du message: KD Shoes
Répondre en citant

Harden vol 1
Ralph Lauren Polo
KD 10
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Pandora Rings
Adidas NMD
Pandora Ring
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Kyrie 4 Shoes
Coach Outlet Online
Pandora Bracelet UK
Adidas NMD
Nike KD 10
Ralph Lauren Polo
Ugg Outlet
Ralph Lauren polo Shirts
Ralph Lauren Polo
North Face Jackets Clearance
Canada Goose parka
Pandora Jewelry
Timberland Boots
Yeezy boost 350 v2
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Moncler Jackets
Timberland Boots For Men
Tory Burch Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Vans Shoes
Valentinos

Posté le: Samedi 16 Décembre 2017, 01:38

Sauter vers:   

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation