countstatic
Salut, j"débarque! Z"êtes heureux?
Salut, j

Pays: USA
Présentatrice favorite: Jocelyne Thuet

Posté le: Jeudi 28 Juillet 2011, 19:00
Sujet du message: Jocelyne Thuet
Répondre en citant

Does anyone know if Jocelyne is still at France 3 Centre? I haven't seen her for a while and I do know that Wafa Dahman recently moved to Languedoc Roussillon. I was wondering if Jocelyne has also moved to another region. Let me know if you have any information about her. I miss seeing her. Merci.
APS221
A fais ses premiers pas sur le forum Caps-Télé
A fais ses premiers pas sur le forum Caps-Télé

Pays: USA
Présentatrice favorite: Jocelyne Thuet

Posté le: Vendredi 29 Juillet 2011, 03:16
Répondre en citant

I don't think anything has happened. Since it's July, I think she's probably on vacation. It's probably one of those long paid vacations that the French are famous for. I don't know how much you watch France3 news programs, but you can tell their in a sort of "summer vacation mode" that happens every year around this time. First, I've noticed the main national programs have had substitute presenters. For example, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau has been filling in for Carole Gaessler on the France3 National 19/20. Next, I've noticed that many regional programs have the same presenter for the 12/13 and 19/20 editions every day. Usually, this is only done during the weekends. Next, I've noticed that many regional programs are shorter and padded with reports from the "Editions des régions" and "Editions Des Locales." In addition, many regions seem to be having more "grand region" editions like Bourgogne-Franche Comté, Ouest, and Normandie.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry. She'll probably be back by the end of August.

[EDIT]: It looks like Wafa Dahman has moved from Montpellier (Languedoc-Roussillon) to Clermont-Ferrand (Auvergne). She's been on the 12/13 and 19/20 regional editions since the 27th. I guess she just filling in for presenters on vacation. I wonder where she'll go next. At this rate, she'll be in Saint-Denis (Réunion) by the end of the month.
scott154
Vient participer
Vient participer

Pays: France
Présentatrice favorite: sport

Posté le: Lundi 28 Août 2017, 16:43
Sujet du message: Air Jordan 11 for sale
Répondre en citant

Salomon
Canada Goose sale
Roshe Run
Nike Air Max 90
chaussure Salomon
Dr Dre Beats
Nike Air Max Thea
Yeezy Boost 350 v2 zebra
Canada Goose outlet
Fitflop
Nike Air Max 2017 sale
Moncler jackets
Air Max
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Hermes belt
mens Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90 hyperfuse
Salomon
mens Nike Air Max
Salomon
Moncler outlet
Jordan shoes
Nike Huarache hommes
Canada Goose
Nike outlet store
Nike Air Huarache
Air Max 90 femme
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Air Huarache
Air Max 90 pas cher
yeezy boost
Fitflop clearance
Nike Roshe
Canada Goose UK
Nike Air Max 90 hommes
Air Jordan 11
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Air Huarache
Nike Roshe Run
Nike shoes
Moncler jackets
Nike Air Max 95
Nike Roshe
Fitflop clearance sale
Air Max 2016
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Roshe
Nike Air Max 90 hyperfuse
Air Max 90 homme
Fitflop clearance
Nike Air Huarache
Hermes belt
Fitflop
Fitflop clearance
Vient participer
Vient participer

Citation: jlk
Pays: Belgique
Présentatrice favorite: oi[i

Posté le: Vendredi 22 Septembre 2017, 04:03
Sujet du message: Adidas
Répondre en citant

Adidas Stan Smith
Adidas ZX 750
Nike
Nike Air Max
Adidas
Commence à baver ici régulièrement

Présentatrice favorite: ABC

Posté le: Mardi 26 Septembre 2017, 21:20
Sujet du message: Skechers Women
Répondre en citant

Most women uncover high-heels shoes and boots interesting and they might prefer to put it on on the particular date using fans * in particular through Romantic evening. Considering that women's shoes possess this sort of large Skechers UK require, you'll be ready to build an online footwear keep inside a few simple measures: Step A single: Get yourself a web hosting bank account in addition to a domainIn the start, it's important Clarks Shoes to subscript to get a embraced or even reseller internet hosting account and acquire an individual domain name when you begin building a site to market solutions. Knowing some elementary Html page and also PHP scripting expressions, start starting your individual site less than a couple of hours. Most web hosting solutions supply free setting up of E-commerce internet sites by Rihanna Puma using Fantastico - a commercial script stockpile this completes putting in website apps into a web site.Step Only two: Start off getting dependable middleman suppliersIf you want to complete a dropship enterprise method, you need Ralph Lauren Outlet to find a dependable decline transporter in which manages your current share supply along with transport of your products on your clients. For that reason, you should look for data as a result of on the net directories and world wide web Nike Cortez community forums. Gather as much information as they can in order to avoid prevalent startup company problems.Step 3: Test out your productChoose handful of girl's sneaker items which the majority of females don and also check it out by promoting them through your internet sneaker retailer that you have just made. Point out to the products which are usually sellable. Subsequently, enhance the actual campaign of the picked Michael Kors Outlet out merchandise by way of Pay-Per-Click (Pay per click) common advertising models strategy for instance Google adwords.Step Three: Think about additional factors which could influence your merchandise salesGood top quality sneakers in addition to shoe-size availability, efficient distribution company will also be key this Fidget Spinner increase the number of faithful people to return to your web site thereby improve revenue as well as your E-commerce web page name in the long run run of the business.

Présentatrice favorite: ABC

Posté le: Vendredi 06 Octobre 2017, 22:14
Sujet du message: Fidget Spinners
Répondre en citant

If youre reading this document then you happen to be almost certainly searching for a Ralph Lauren Outlet Online brand new pair of touch shoes. Theirs loads of choice out there and this article will help you decide out there a couple which usually complete your entire engage moving requirements.Firstly, let us look into why is a faucet shoe totally different from some other type of boogie shoes. Fidget Spinner This company is specifically designed with regard to tap into and possess metallic clothing attached for the underside from the your back heel as well as feet Clarks Shoes named taps. As soon as struck from a hard exterior, they make the particular lound rhythmic tapping seem that is certainly symbolic of this kind of dance.Just Nike Cortez Classic as with any set of two dance shoes, your current tap shoes ought to provide a person using a at ease suit. Regardless how fashionable they seem, not exactly how remarkable the standard of the particular touching noise they create, a good ill-fitting pair are just simply no Skechers UK work with simply because they can slow down your own moving ability. A pair of properly fitting tap into shoes will supply a comfortable suit in your foot or so yet wont be as well limited. Should they move around somewhat, its best Fenty Puma to test the next sizing straight down because toes operate very hard when learning in order to engage party and so just about any activity with the shoe around the ft . can cause really really irritating blisters.The style you end up picking is basically Michael Kors Canada Outlet to particular preference however for males it is less difficult.

Posté le: Vendredi 20 Octobre 2017, 00:02

Sauter vers:   

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation