countstatic
Salut, j"débarque! Z"êtes heureux?
Salut, j

Pays: USA
Présentatrice favorite: Jocelyne Thuet

Posté le: Jeudi 28 Juillet 2011, 19:00
Sujet du message: Jocelyne Thuet
Répondre en citant

Does anyone know if Jocelyne is still at France 3 Centre? I haven't seen her for a while and I do know that Wafa Dahman recently moved to Languedoc Roussillon. I was wondering if Jocelyne has also moved to another region. Let me know if you have any information about her. I miss seeing her. Merci.
APS221
A fais ses premiers pas sur le forum Caps-Télé
A fais ses premiers pas sur le forum Caps-Télé

Pays: USA
Présentatrice favorite: Jocelyne Thuet

Posté le: Vendredi 29 Juillet 2011, 03:16
Répondre en citant

I don't think anything has happened. Since it's July, I think she's probably on vacation. It's probably one of those long paid vacations that the French are famous for. I don't know how much you watch France3 news programs, but you can tell their in a sort of "summer vacation mode" that happens every year around this time. First, I've noticed the main national programs have had substitute presenters. For example, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau has been filling in for Carole Gaessler on the France3 National 19/20. Next, I've noticed that many regional programs have the same presenter for the 12/13 and 19/20 editions every day. Usually, this is only done during the weekends. Next, I've noticed that many regional programs are shorter and padded with reports from the "Editions des régions" and "Editions Des Locales." In addition, many regions seem to be having more "grand region" editions like Bourgogne-Franche Comté, Ouest, and Normandie.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry. She'll probably be back by the end of August.

[EDIT]: It looks like Wafa Dahman has moved from Montpellier (Languedoc-Roussillon) to Clermont-Ferrand (Auvergne). She's been on the 12/13 and 19/20 regional editions since the 27th. I guess she just filling in for presenters on vacation. I wonder where she'll go next. At this rate, she'll be in Saint-Denis (Réunion) by the end of the month.
Contenu Sponsorisé

Posté le: Dimanche 11 Décembre 2016, 15:47

Sauter vers:   

Portail | Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation